Friday, March 9, 2012

Introducing Deff Head Dice BatReps

After completing my first very basic 'test batrep' back in early February, I've been looking at ways on how to improve my overall 'product', including trying to separate from the other batreps currently out there.  I've come up with something I'm quite happy with...

Introducing Deff Head Dice BatReps



The observant among you will have noticed that most of the D6 dice I play with have a death head symbol in place of the 1.  I purchased these dice a LONG time ago (1990/1991, I believe) to play Shadowrun with, where if you rolled a 1, it NEVER a good thing.  Fast forward 20 years and I cracked them out again when I got back into playing 40k.  The dice seen in the videos help reinforce the 'brand' I'm trying to present. Plus I think the logo looks cool.

The first DHD BatRep should be up by the evening  March 12th, featuring my current Ork list versus Lesohtep's Necron list.

No comments:

Post a Comment