Sunday, June 24, 2012

Deff Head Dice - Spring 2012 Friendly Tournament - 9

Round One Part Four is live!

This BatRep took a little longer to edit together than normal due to a couple issues.  I want to preface my comments with saying a big thank you to both Nick and Paul for providing the footage, without their assistance, there we would't have this series.

First the game footage was filmed in 640x480, which wouldn't be an issues if not for the fact all my openings graphics and templates I use are formatted for 1280x720.  So this BatRep was much like starting over from scratch.  Secondly, this was the first time either Nick or Paul filmed a game, (and as I can attest to doing the same thing myself), they missed some of the shots explaining who is shooting/assaulting who, which left me trying to puzzle out what is happening to who.

Part 1

Part 2

Part 3



Army Lists

No comments:

Post a Comment